Monday, October 11, 2010

Congratulations to all Brides and Grooms

We bring almost 20 years experience in Television Post Production, Weddings and Performance Videography with numerous Wedding, Concert, Television and Feature Film credits to your wedding day.

I am always asked what lured me from the world of television to the elegant world of wedding videography. The logical simlarities are that both require a certain degree of obsessive attention to detail but the real answer is pretty simple. My earliest recollections, as a 4 year old growing up in Sydney, are of brides spinning elegantly around my mothers bridal and evening wear design studio as my mum diligently made final design decisions. Needless to say, my formalwear was always well taken care of as I was growing up, as was my beautiful wedding couture. Many years later my parents established the beautiful Lauralla Guest House in Mudgee and created an award winning wedding venue.

I am always inspired by a wedding day

Regards
Kirstie Boerst
Videos by Kirstie
vbk000@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment